Behind-the-scenes: How i use DAP's built-in LMS to create and deliver my online courses!
Watch video below for a behind-the-scenes look at my course and quiz setup. See how easy it is to build an online course using DAP's built-in LMS, with blocking and non-blocking quizzes from SQB.
Watch the video to see how I setup my Online Courses using DAP!
This is part-2 of a 2-part video series.
Watch part-1 for a full demo of online course experience of a course created using Digital Access Pass (DAP) - a Membership Plugin for WordPress, and blocking quizzes from Smart Quiz Builder (SQB), be sure to watch.
- Create your quiz in SQB.
- Add the quiz to your DAP course. You can configure this in SQB >> Settings >> DAP Integration tab.
- Add blocking or non-blocking quizzes.
- Your blocking rule could be based on score OR based on users just 'completing' the quiz regardless of the score.
- Allow users to retake the quiz. You can set a max retake limit.
- You can have SQB display a "See Result" button after the last question. When users click on it after completing the quiz, it'll show them their result. The result screen can be fully customized in SQB.
- Display a summary of correct/incorrect answers on the final results screen.
- You can add all types of questions - single choice, multiple choice, open-ended, fill-in-the-blanks. You can add open-ended questions even to your assessments. SQB will record the answers to open ended questions but not use it for grading. You can grade it manually.
- You can track everything - student course status, lesson status, results, correct/incorrect answers, score, etc. You can also reset their status.
- SQB uses the logged-in user's email to generate quiz report.
- Certificates coming soon! You'll able to design, customize and award certificates when users complete a course or pass the quiz (based on score).
No need to pay for an external learning management system
If you use DAP as your membership platform, you won't need an external LMS just to manage courses. You can create and manage course creation and delivery using just DAP.
Watch video above to see a demo of the DAP course experience.
Click on the button below to find out if DAP is the right membership plugin for you!
Please help spread the word. Share it with your friends & followers!